Welcome to the Merivale Hand Clinic
Appointments Available MONDAY-FRIDAY 8am - 6pm
Merivale Hand Clinic – Christmas Opening Hours
- 20th December 2021 8.00am – 6.00pm
- 21st December 2021 8.00am – 6.00pm
- 22nd December 2021 8.00am – 6.00pm
- 23rd December 2021 8.00am – 6.00pm
- 24th December 2021 CLOSED
- 25th December 2021 CLOSED
- 26th December 2021 CLOSED
- 27th December 2021 CLOSED
- 28th December 2021 CLOSED
- 29th December 2021 8.00am – 6.00pm
- 30th December 2021 8.00am – 6.00pm
- 31st December 2021 CLOSED
- 1st January 2022 CLOSED
- 2nd January 2022 CLOSED
- 3rd January 2022 CLOSED
- 4th January 2022 CLOSED
- 5th January 2022 8.00am – 6.00pm
(normal hours resume)
The Merivale Hand Clinic was established in 1985 to provide Canterbury with a dedicated hand therapy service. The clinic prides itself on having expert staff and is a recognised leader in the field of Hand Therapy.
Registered Hand Therapists are Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists who have undergone post graduate training and maintain ongoing clinical experience and professional development to obtain registration with the New Zealand Association of Hand Therapists.
The Merivale Hand Clinic works closely with GPs, Surgeons, Physiotherapists, ACC and other health professionals to rehabilitate people back to independence.